Lead Based Paint Testing, Training & Abatement
Titan’s lead based paint testing, training and abatement services are performed in strict compliance with all applicable State, EPA, HUD and OSHA guidelines and regulations. Our team of experienced industrial hygienists, inspectors, professional trainers and abatement personnel can assist you with any size project and provide true turn-key solutions to fit your needs. Titan is based in Kansas City, Missouri and operates throughout the Midwest. From Minneapolis to Omaha to St. Louis to Little Rock, our professionals are ready to assist you with any Lead-Based Paint testing, training and abatement service needed on existing and future projects. Call Titan today.
Lead-Based Paint Consulting & Testing Services:
- Lead-Based Paint Inspections and Risk Assessments through the use of an XRF (x-ray fluorescence) field testing device, designed for rapid on-site testing and analysis for residential, commercial and industrial properties.
- Project Design and Compliance Management for Lead-Based Paint (LBP) Abatement and EPA Lead-Safe Renovation, Repair and Painting projects.
- OSHA Compliant Employee Exposure Assessments through Personnel Lead Air Monitoring in accordance with the OSHA Lead in Construction Standard.
- Post-Abatement and Renovation Visual Inspections and Lead Dust Wipe Clearance Sampling.
- Production of Comprehensive Operations & Maintenance Programs needed to comply with applicable HUD, EPA and OSHA regulations to effectively manage LBP in place.
Lead-Based Paint Abatement and Stabilization
Titan Environmental Services is an EPA accredited Abatement and Lead-Safe Renovation Firm providing nationwide lead-based paint (LBP) abatement, lead-based paint stabilization and soil remediation services. Every project is performed in strict accordance with applicable local, state, and federal regulations. Titan’s mission is to ensure the health and safety of every client, employee, building occupant and resident and to preserve their environment. Our team of experienced industry professionals has a proven track record of solving lead hazard problems for Property Owners and Management firms, 203(k) FHA Mortgage Banks, Facility Managers, Community Development Corporations, HUD Asset Managers, Prime General Contractors and Commercial Real Estate Developers including Military Bases and Veteran’s Hospitals.
EPA Accredited RRP Lead Safe Training Courses
Titan offers lead paint training courses for contractors and rental property owners/managers.
The EPA Renovation, Repair and Painting (RRP) Rule (40 CFR Part 745) requires all contractors and rental property owners/managers to be certified and follow specific lead-safe work practices to prevent exposure and the spread of lead dust contamination when they disturb lead-based paint in housing and child occupied facilities built before 1978.
Titan can provide this Lead Safe Renovator Certification to your workforce.
Q: Who needs this course?
A: Any and All Types of Residential Remodeling, Renovation and Restoration Contractors, Property Maintenance Personnel, Landlords, Wind/Fire/Water & Mold Damage Restoration Contractors, Painters, Window-Siding & Guttering Professionals, Plumbers, HVAC Professionals, Demo Contractors, Foundation Repair Specialists, Historical Restoration Contractors…..and the list could go on and on……So Always Remember and Never Forget That Only You Can “Get The Lead Out” and Keep Yourself, Your Employees and Clients safe.
Be Proactive, Be Lead Safe……and Call Titan Today To Schedule This Invaluable Training for You and Your Workforce.