Environmental Health & Safety Program Development and Management
Titan offers a wide variety of health and safety program development services. Based in Kansas City, Missouri, we can develop custom environmental and safety management programs that include asbestos, lead, mold and other hazardous materials, personal protection, indoor air quality and moisture management, workplace safety, and ergonomics. Our written programs include policies and procedures, performance checklists, and record keeping forms.
Programs developed by Titan include:
- Hazard Communication Programs
- Written Respiratory Protection Programs
- Lead Operations and Maintenance Programs
- Lead Hazard Control and Occupant Protection Plans
- Asbestos Operations and Maintenance Programs
- Mold Operations and Maintenance Programs
- Moisture Management Plans
- Injury Illness and Prevention Program (IIPP)
- Infectious Control Risk Assessment (ICRA) Management Plans
- Confined Space Entry Programs
- Process Safety Management (PSM) and Risk Management Plans
- Personal Protective Equipment Programs
- Health and Safety Compliance Audits
- Industrial Wastewater Compliance
- Toxic Organic Management Plans
The effectiveness of an organization’s environmental health and safety program depends on how well employees understand the program and how it is implemented and operated. Well-trained employees are more productive, less likely to suffer workplace injury, less likely to violate OSHA, EPA, and other regulations and are able to avoid or mitigate health hazards. Training and education are also beneficial to building tenants and other occupants affected by building renovations, environmental remediation, and abatement projects.
Titan also offers comprehensive environmental and safety program audit services to help minimize workplace injuries and ensure regulatory compliance.